March 11, 2016

Things I'm Loving Right Now:

Untitled #2486

Bags:
Hobo bags are an absolute must-have for me right now! I recently bought a black hobo tote from K-mart for $20 and it's so good I'm considering going back to buy a 2nd one. I have also had my eye on a few printed pieces too! I think the embroidered Boohoo clutch below will have to be my next purchase...

Shoes:
I recently did a post on shoes about a month ago (click here to read that) and my perception of 'trending' shoes hasn't really changed too much since. I think strappy heels are once again, a must-have for the Summer/Autumn months. Since late February after starting Uni, I have realised how lacking I am in the boot department among my wardrobe. A pair of tan or brown boots are on my list to buy within the next few weeks, just need to keep my eye out for when pair below from The Iconic go on sale next!


What are you guys hoping to add to your wardrobe next?