May 02, 2016

Coachella 2016: Best Dressed

What to Pack: Coachella

It's been a short while since Coachella, however festival season is still going strong, especially here in Australia! The outfits and fashion events this year looked so incredibly cool, I desperately wanted to drop all of my responsibilities and catch the next flight available to the desert for a weekend getaway. Of course, that was out of the question, so I made sure to keep up with all of the details and events through social media such as Instagram and Snapchat. My favourite brands/companies to watch out for included Revolve clothing, Polyvore.com and one of my favourite style based Instagram accounts, Liketoknowit.

I have a few favourite outfits from the 2 weekends pictured below, along with a Polyvore collection featuring a bunch of sets created by members from the site. Attendees of the festival have noted that Crochet materials, oversized hats and round sunglasses were the top trending pieces this year.

Coachella Style 2016

Coachella Style 2016

Shop below some of my favourite festival-ready pieces and let me know what you thought of the Coachella style choices this year in the comments!