May 11, 2016

How to Style Converse Sneakers

Converses should be a staple in every wardrobe! They are my go-to pair of shoes for when I'm not sure what to style my outfits with. I currently have 3 pairs, all used for different occasions and I have a few waiting to be purchased on my wish list too! Whenever I search my Polyvore account through the wider spectrum of the Internet (yes I know, sooo vein... haha), my sets involving Converses are usually the most shared and liked. Simply put, they are a crowd favourite. Because of this I thought I would share with you all how to style them, and how to make the most out of a simple pair of sneakers.

How To Style Converses

How To Style Converses

Set 1 - Featuring: Calvin Klein Top, Topshop Bomber Jacket, Topshop Denim Skirt, Converse Sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, Princess Polly Sunglasses & Burberry Watch.

Set 2 - Featuring: Current/Elliot Jeans, Mango T-Shirt, Converse Sneakers, Michael Kors 'Selma' Tote Bag & Kookai 'Zoey' Scarf. 


Judging by the above collection, I'm clearly a huge fan of the classic Converses and the Comme Des Garcons x Converse heart print shoes. I have a few other favourites added to shop below, what do you think?